Sunday

森の木琴 Touch Wood



This post I stole from Bobby over at The Fox Is Black, and I couldn't help but repost it here. This is a commercial by DOCOMO for the Touch Wood SH-08C phone. The use of the wood ball rolling over the planks of wood to create different tones is super creative, and natural in the environment it was shot. It reminds me of how humans can actually enter nature and create something so large without intruding on it. Kind of like the human version of a bowerbird nest. The way the commercial is shot with such patience really drew me in, and i found myself starring at my monitor so close my nose was almost touching. Coming to the climax at the end was my favorite part, where everything literally fell into place, and the concept was revealed. O ya the phone is kind of cool too.

Devun

No comments:

Post a Comment