Monday

Lets be sad together.


Not really though, but this post is about Mansions. They/he has always meant quite a bit to me. I listened constantly to the 10ish songs and their remixes I had my freshman year of college and on. I never thought it was anything that special musically or anything, though I did like it. Also, I normally don't like the whole whiny voice thing, though he does have his own unique way of doing this. All I could figure is the only reason I like it as I do is because its just so sad. There is a great deal of sad music out there, but this is just so perfectly depressing. It truly just is exactly what it is and great at that. So after a few weeks of Chris' new album floating around each playlist I've made, he didn't disappointed. Felicia even tell's me he's a quite cheery man in person as well, go figure. Enjoy, or be sad, as you will.

Close that Door
Call Me When It's Over
Wormhole

No comments:

Post a Comment