Tuesday

Summer with Dellas




So I have been looking for internships/work this summer so that I can break free of the word "broke." My teacher told me about a place looking for a student, and so I contacted them. Their name is Dellas Graphics, and they are a print/mail shop located in Syracuse. The above illustrations are from clients who annually create frog illustrations for the company's calendar. Not exactly sure what their obsession with frogs is yet, but i'm sure i'll find out soon. This is very exciting for me, but what does it mean for my summer with my homies? Well I don't think it should take away from it too much since i'm only going to be working 3 maybe 4 days a week, plus Scotts camp is relatively close to 'Cuse, so maybe it will give us an excuse to be beach bums more often. Also maybe I will be able to visit my long lost buddy Lucas Gardner.

Devun

No comments:

Post a Comment