Monday

for what it's worth it's worsening

This weekend began with a migraine and a conscious decision that I needed to listen to Boys Night Out. On the way there I got caught up on The People's Key and never made it there. The weekend flew buy and I was left driving to class this morning remembering about how I forgot such a simple and great idea. So my musical morning was dedicated to that and nothing else. Turned out to be one of my best choices in recent history. I dabbled with a little of "Make Yourself Sick" then sunk back into "Trainwreck", which is in my opinion one of the best albums ever. It really captures the idea that music can tell a story and if you haven't heard it yet, sit down and listen to the entire thing in order then tell me you're not impressed. After everything I left the weekend sore, bruised. blistered, overtired, and convinced I'm never going to let myself forget? to listen to something that I already know I want to. Learn from my mistakes.



Disintegrating
Recovering
Composing
Medicating



Also, It's time to start getting excited!
Manchester Orchestra - Simple Math

No comments:

Post a Comment