Sunday

Multitasking in a bad mood

So today I discovered the new The Hood Internet mixtape and once again got to thinking how much better the world could really be, my world for that matter. I know Devin feels the same way, when your at a party or someones house and the best idea for music they can put on is whatever they've heard on the radio in the past 6 months, or couple years if they are the really adventurous types. It's just something that really boils my blood and embarrasses the shit out of me, like uggs. So I guess this is my attempt of coping with a society I don't like. Anyways here's a couple songs that a great examples of how people can just do a little bit better at life there's about 10 songs on here I want to post so if you like what you hear go buy the album or find it elsewhere because I'm not so into dealing with copyright issues so here.

good takes on songs you know you'd hear out somewhere anyways:
Rude Baptism (Rihanna x Crystal Castles)
Oh My Kids (Usher x Sleigh Bells)
Blowin Money at the Deli (Drake x Birdman x Delorean)

these couple kind of just speak for the selves in the title:
The XX Gon Give it to Ya (DMX x The XX)
Virginia is for Cameras (Clipse x Matt & Kim)

this song is just flat out good for hearing:
Show Me the O.N.E. (Yeasayer x Jump Jump Dance Dance x GRUM)

Lastly I really like GRUM anyways so here's his video for "Through the Night" because I'm just so damn ambitious right now!



enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment