Sunday

comfort music?

In the haste of exploration, I get way to caught up in what's new and I haven't heard. Some people like Devin focus on loving some music where I tend to focus more on liking a lot of music, sometimes far too much of it. Multiple days of nothing else to do but sit and really get lost in music is a great time to go back and see what moves you, works for me at least. Scrolling down I see things that stick out from the past year or two and see what may have deserved more of my time and what really was a phase. Well I've had a pretty long weekend and finally tonight I dug back far enough to come back on Darwin Deez. I wouldn't say I ever forgot about them, I've probably listened to them in passing on a monthly basis. But it really hit me tonight. In my opinion they've just got it. Emotional, pleasant, and effective music. Not a bad combination. And I realize it may just be me but here's a couple of my favorites in case you tend to overlook things more often than you should as well. Very Tokyo Police Club ish.

Darwin Deez - Bad Day
Darwin Deez - Bed Space
Darwin Deez - The Bomb Song

No comments:

Post a Comment