Tuesday

Bright Eyes


I know nothing I post is up to date like all the others bloggers, but it's when I interact with things I feel is the best time to totally express my feelings about them to you. With that said, I just watched the "Shell Games" music video put out by Bright Eyes. In the beginning I thought it was just another bright eyes song, one that goes la da di dada(don't get me wrong I eat that shit up) but then the song came to an early climax and set me straight. My eyes stayed glued to my monitor for the rest of the video. I really enjoyed it, and i'm glad it had the upbeat surprise that carried through the rest of the song. The overlaying shots of the band members eccentrically moving about through each other really spoke about the fun of the song, and the importance to everybody's part in it. Four out of five stars, can't wait to hear the rest of the album!

Devun

No comments:

Post a Comment