Wednesday

pleasant suprises

I've been noticing Warpaint's been getting a lot of press lately. I've tried a couple times, wasn't really getting it til tonight. As is common they reminded me of someone, kind of. Couldn't put my finger on it until later on I was getting my daily fill of "Cheers" propaganda and there it was, Sleigh Bells. Anyways, tomorrow is going to be a pretty mellow day as I now have something that's just happy and peaceful and will enhance the entire nice day in fall vibe.

here's the propaganda:


here's Warpaint:
Warpaint – Ashes to Ashes
Warpaint – Undertow

Thinking back, is wasn't Sleight Bells it was Now, Now Every Children so here's that:
Now Now Every Children – Not One, But Two
Now Now Every Children - Giants

Well I'm at it heres a good song by Memoryhouse too:
Memoryhouse - Lately (Deuxieme)

No comments:

Post a Comment