Friday

New music night?

I guess a couple of my most anticipated new releases leaked last night but your going to have to find them for yourself, I believe both are on strikegently if its really a problem. Regardless Chromeo's "Business Casual" is Chromeo being themselves. From my extensive single run through of the album they've go a couple great ones and a couple flops, but whatever it's still new Chromeo which is always fun and I'm sure will get worn out in the coming winter months. Also, the quality of the leak was shit, somebody get on that.

Chromeo - Don't Turn the Lights On

Chromeo – Night By Night
Aeroplane - She is a Superstar (ft. Chromeo) (not on cd)

And then this morning I wake up to Flamingo. If you even try to say you weren't at least curious how this would turn out, fuck you. Haven't finished it yet but I'm pleased with what I hear. It's a bit more mellow and folk based than The Killers, and there will always be room in my library for that. Brandon Flowers does well, I can see it getting old after about 20 plays in a row. I guess we'll have to see though.

Brandon Flowers - Only The Young (Jesse Marco & Cool Cat Mix) (not on the cd)
Brandon Flowers – Crossfire

Lastly I found this band called The fling on Blalock's last night and really like what I have heard thus far so here is basically a repost of that. Blalock's

The Fling - Strangers



No comments:

Post a Comment