Friday

It's Show time!





So today I erased my computer then put the pieces back together, and in the process of using essentially my brand new mac, I cruised through my itunes and last.fm to make sure they worked together again. I came across what my friends had been listening to and remembered that Scott showed me La Dispute, and the song "such small hands," and I loved it. Side note: I skated around town tonight listening to La Dispute and it was purely magic. The fog was so thick I could feel it on my face, and the music linked up perfectly with it. Anyways after falling in love with La Dispute again I found some of their friends on myspace and really liked them too, and guess what their playing together! Heres some videos of the bands and the sick show flyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment