Saturday

In with the Hardcore


So ive been checking some blogs around the web, and needless to say, everyone seems to be posting about the same type of music. So ive decided to stop holding off with my love with hardcore, and to start posting some of that shit too. Heavy music is what gets me through each day. Dealing with idiots and people who I genuinely disagree with (mostly the slackers in my art/design classes) each day is justified when my shitty headphones rattle the machine gun double bass and chest pumping chugs of rhythm guitar directly to my eardrums. Anyways, it's obvious that everyone is interested in this trippy, neo-indie whatever, and yes I like some of it a lot, but it just doesn't strike that chord in me yet. All i'm ranting about basically is that I'm gunna post some heavy stuff, k? Then maybe you can be as pissed as me?


Devun

No comments:

Post a Comment