Tuesday

Wiz Khalifa

I'm pretty pumped to see Wiz Khalifa is back it it. Back in the day (a whole 2 years ago) I was really into his track "Say Yeah", "Better Off Alone" by Alice Deejay ,the beat sampled was among the first I learned to play on keys. I've read he has a new cd with Atlantic records coming out in early '11. Rap isn't really my thing but theres a few artists I like to keep tabs on. This album will definitely be on my radar. He's the 1st single off the upcoming release.

Wiz Khalifa – Black & Yellow
Wiz Khalifa - Say Yeah

Unrelated, I got really into Bedouin Soundclash today. Though the songs been bouncing around my playlists for a couple weeks, I didn't get a chance to really appreciate it till today when it helped me get through a migraine today. It was followed by "Heaven" by Abandon All Ships, they paired well.

Bedouin Soundclash - Brutal Hearts (feat. Coeur De Pirate)

No comments:

Post a Comment